Django

An area to discuss any books you have read, films that you have seen or television programmes

Topic author
Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Django

Post by Kendhni »

Went to see this last night and it is another masterpiece from Tarantino .. never has the 'N' word been used so liberally in a movie.

Naturally it had the usual OTT gun fights with plenty of blood but was also very funny in several places. In particular there is a scene that would not have been out of place in Mel Brookes' 'Blazing saddles' as the 'Klansmen' discuss their head wear

Dennis The Menace
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Django

Post by Dennis The Menace »

Looking forward to seeing it Ken. Like you say OTT with the blood etc but he makes good movies IMO.

Topic author
Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Have you seen it yet ... if so what did you think of the clan head wear scene ... I still laugh every time I think about it ... comic genius

Billy6
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Billy6 »

Ken what a fantastic movie, had me in stiches in lots of places, did you enjoy the horse at the end. Will give this at least 5* great entertaining movie.

Billy6
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Billy6 »

Sorry, the headwear scene was funny. And I also keep thinking about it.

Topic author
Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Billy6 wrote:
Ken what a fantastic movie, had me in stiches in lots of places, did you enjoy the horse at the end. Will give this at least 5* great entertaining movie.
Yes ... a bit of trivia I heard, but have not verified ... I am led to believe that was Jamie Foxx's own horse

Return to “Book, Film & TV Club”