Prince Harry

Chat about anything here

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Prince Harry

Post by Onelife »

I think it's sad but understandable that Harry and Megan have decided to pack their bags for a place where they believe they will escape the clutches of our media.

It of course raises many questions not least the one about who should pay for their security?

My personal feeling is that we should pay all costs involved in keeping him and his family safe wherever they decided to live.....My rationale is that he didn't ask to be born into the Royal Family therefore his protection falls on the institution that is funded out of the public purse.

Your view?

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Re: Prince Harry

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

It's so hypocritical the way the media have reacted. The way they're attacking Harry and Meghan's decision and declaring this is nothing to do with us proves exactly the opposite.

Take the race angle for example. I hadn't even noticed she was mixed race until the media started commenting on it. I don't care what colour or nationality she is if they love each other. But for the media it's been a big thing. To feel the need to mention it seems to me racist by definition.

Midlandslass
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Midlandslass »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:10

Take the race angle for example. I hadn't even noticed she was mixed race until the media started commenting on it. I don't care what colour or nationality she is if they love each other. But for the media it's been a big thing. To feel the need to mention it seems to me racist by definition.
Why does she feel the need to bring up her ethnicity at every opportunity? She frequently describes hersef as "a woman of colour".
She has more white ancestry than black, she is using race to make herself out to be a victim.
Personally I am happy for them to go as long as my taxes don't pay for them.

Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

One is born to be a Royal and the protocol is that one is destined to remain so until one dies.

Personally I think Harry is a spoilt brat and a person who is weak and easily influenced. Having said that he is never going to reign over us and because he is not interested in anything other than himself I readily accept his departure. Only a self obsessed person would have taken that decision during the Queen's lifetime, he should have spared her that sadness.

I would remove their Titles to prevent them making money from them, he should also fund his own security unless he is in the presence of the dedicated members of the Royal family.

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Manoverboard wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:39
One is born to be a Royal and the protocol is that one is destined to remain so until one dies.

Personally I think Harry is a spoilt brat and a person who is weak and easily influenced. Having said that he is never going to reign over us and because he is not interested in anything other than himself I readily accept his departure. Only a self obsessed person would have taken that decision during the Queen's lifetime, he should have spared her that sadness.

I would remove their Titles to prevent them making money from them, he should also fund his own security unless he is in the presence of the ...................
Whilst she wasn't born into the Royal Family Harry's mother Princess Diana bares the consequences of being part of the Royal family.....let history not repeat itself as he above all knows what the press can do to a loved one.

Invictus

Last edited by Manoverboard on 15 Jan 2020, 14:45, edited 2 times in total.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

All these comments about being racist. Her father is white. I never gave it another thought. Despite their wedding having a goodly number of black participants (Gospel choir, black preacher, black cellist) it didn't matter. When Meghan goes to Africa proclaiming 'I am just like you' it is she who is playing the racist card. How bloody patronising is that comment to a young black child coming from a woman who is technically half white. They have no hope in hell of being like her!!! And then she wonders why so many of us have turned against her!!!
What is happening has nothing to do with racism. Why do people always play the racism card when they can't have their own way? This is the couple who told us all to cut back on our carbon footprint but go on more plane journeys than the rest of us in a lifetime, who kept secret the birth of Archie, denied the Press photos of him but proudly paraded him in Africa. Meghan happily flies back and forth to America for 'baby showers', a few days here and a few days there so I presume that does not contribute to global warming. For their first Christmas together they choose to break with tradition and spend it away from Sandringham. If they want privacy they should be free to go, relinquish all the trappings of royalty which afford them a comfortable lifestyle and do their own thing, whether that is in Canada, Africa or wherever but stop playing with the Press and looking for publicity when it suits them. Not impressed with the way they have behaved at all.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

Onelife wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 14:25
Whilst she wasn't born into the Royal Family Harry's mother Princess Diana bares the consequences of being part of the Royal family.....let history not repeat itself as he above all knows what the press can do to a loved one.
I don't entirely agree with all this twaddle about Diana being hounded by the Press. She courted the Press when she wanted to and then complained when she didn't want them. She was manipulative as far as the media were concerned. You can't have it both ways.

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

Manoverboard wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 13:39

I would remove their Titles to prevent them making money from them, he should also fund his own security unless he is in the presence of the dedicated members of the Royal family.

Sounds a fair assumption.

Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

Onelife wrote:

Invictus ( aka Onelife ? )
The consequences of being part of the Royal Family are certainly not without difficulty but the best way forward is surely to take a step back and show understanding of the role performed by the blood line Royal … a la Camilla towards Charles.

If you opt for the trappings but are vain and seek attention and adoration every minute of the day a la Diana, then the fault line will appear sooner or later and the underlying cause is NOT the media. Harry takes after his Mother me thinks, maybe Meghan reminds him of her on a minute by minute basis … all three deffo have much in common.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

There's a lot of untruths being spouted about Harry, one being that he was FORCED to walk behind his mother's coffin. If I remember correctly he wasn't forced at all but was given the choice whether he and William wanted to do it. As they said they would Prince Philip, at the age of 76 said he would walk as well to support them.

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

oldbluefox wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:11
Onelife wrote:
I don't entirely agree with all this twaddle about Diana being hounded by the Press. She courted the Press when she wanted to and then complained when she didn't want them. She was manipulative as far as the media were concerned. You can't have it both ways.
The fact remains she was used by the institution and abused by her husband so any manipulative tendencies she may have had were a result of the way she was treated..

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

Not sure what is meant by 'used by the institution'. I don't always (or ever) believe what is printed in the Press or in these 'open your heart out' interviews and books without knowing what the other half of the story is. As with children telling tales you only get their version of the truth. Neither Charles nor Diana came out of their split with any glory but I don't think we will ever know the full story.
Back to Meghan and her desire to have more privacy, I see her photos were splashed across the papers today where she was visiting a refuge for women. This seems at odds to me for somebody wanting to get away from 'official' duties and the media spotlight.
Last edited by oldbluefox on 15 Jan 2020, 16:33, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Manoverboard wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 15:39
Onelife wrote:

Invictus ( aka Onelife ? )
The consequences of being part of the Royal Family are certainly not without difficulty but the best way forward is surely to take a step back and show understanding of the role performed by the blood line Royal … a la Camilla towards Charles.

If you opt for the trappings but are vain and seek attention and adoration every minute of the day a la Diana, then the fault line will appear sooner or later and the underlying cause is NOT the media. Harry takes after his Mother me thinks, maybe Meghan reminds him of her on a minute by minute basis … all three deffo have much in common.
Camilla and Charles.... shining examples of the adulterous royal blood line.

Royals don't opt in for the trappings it's bestowed on them.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

If you are marrying into the Royal Family you should be aware that you are marrying into an institution which will bring you untold privilege and wealth. However you should also realise that because of the nature of this institution there are also limitations on what you can and cannot do, what you can say to whom and how you should behave in public.
The situation with Camilla and Charles is an interesting one. We have heard the story from one side but will we ever know what was going on behind closed doors. Not agreeing that what Charles did was right but I have known people whose lives have been made so miserable by their spouses that they have had their heads turned. I don't know so I tend not to agree one way or the other.

Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

How refreshing that OBF and I are now singing off the same music. I too dont fall for the poor down trodden Diana line spun by the psychophantic reporting etc. Yes she was very beautiful, and yes she was out of her depth with the Windsors, at who's door I lay the blame. Prince Charles should have been allowed to marry Camilla Shand full stop, no ifs or buts. Then that whole sorry saga would have ended differently. Having said that we would have not have had Diana's Gene's in the two princes and I do admire Prince William. Prince Harry has lost his way, but who can say the why and wherefore of that? Our media and the whole populist airhead trend of celebrity has become a circus. Daily rags are running multiple articles on the royals and Love Island and I'm a ( Z list) celebrity, while real news is secondary. Meghan wants to use her resurrected celebrity as bestowed by her HRH title, and she wants to do it away from the constrictions of protocol. "What Meghan wants Meghan gets". It's time someone told Meghan NO, and I'm afraid to say that IMHO that person should be Prince Harry. So come on lad, time to explain to her that HRH carries responsibilities.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

I've had to sit down Frank!!!! :lol:
There was an interesting interview with Meghan's half sister and she was hardly complimentary about Meghan. It seems there are huge rifts between Meghan and the paternal side of the family, and now there are rifts within the Royal family. Methinks maybe Harry and Meghan need time to look at themselves and their relationship with a once adoring British public, many of whom have now lost faith.
Last edited by oldbluefox on 15 Jan 2020, 20:31, edited 1 time in total.

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

Dump the bitch :o

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 07:13
Dump the bitch :o
Thankfully you left out the word "black" otherwise your comment would fit alongside that of the one made by Danny Baker....His tweet depicted a black and white woman with a chimpanzee.....The caption read....."Royal Baby leaves hospital"

The BBc dumped the racist prat.

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

I mainly agree with Foxy. The only thing I would add is beware of listening to Meghan's half-sister who has spouted nasty jibes about Meghan since the engagement. I think I'm right in saying that they haven't met in many years. I am a firm supporter of the Monarchy but I do find it difficult to understand how Harry could do what he did to The Queen. In some ways though it's probably better done now while her steady, sensible hand of duty is on the tiller if you'll forgive the metaphor.

Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

oldbluefox wrote:
15 Jan 2020, 20:25
I've had to sit down Frank!!!! :lol:
You sit down, and take it easy old chap. At our age shock can be very debilitating.

Some commentators can show too much cynicism. Today's photos of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge taken during their visit to Bradford yesterday stirred a few keyboard class warriors into nasty remarks about them. I dont think Catherine could keep smiling and chatting so naturally for so long if she wasn't genuine. If my taxes go to keep such a lovely pair in their constitutional position instead of some phoney politician, then I am all for it.

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

Hear hear Frank!

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

The more l read about Megan the more l respect her. She was championing good causes way before she met Harry and certainly wasn't in need of promoting her personal profile by marring into the Royal Family. She was already well established both as an actress and a well respected ambassador for women's equility issues, along with her humanitarian work. You only have to listen to some of her interviews to realise how passionately she feels about the injustices of the world and to that end uses every opportunity to expose them.

A truly inspirational lady :thumbup:
Last edited by Onelife on 16 Jan 2020, 17:18, edited 2 times in total.

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

I have very mixed feeling about this.

I think they showed a lack of respect for the Queen, by not speaking to her first.

I can understand why they feel as they do - I’ve seen several examples of tabloid reporting where Meghan is treated differently to Kate, for example. But Harry is a senior royal. His father and brother will one day be King. He will always be close to the crown. I have a feeling Meghan is the driving force behind this, and Harry is just going along with it.

The thing that bugs me, is that they say they want to step back and distance themselves ..... but they have called their new website SussexRoyal, which emphasises their royal status and the Dukedom!
Gill

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

On balance I think what they need is a sabbatical of a few years while Archie grows a bit, but be ready to step back into the ring in future years.

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

Gill W wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 17:17
I have very mixed feeling about this.

I think they showed a lack of respect for the Queen, by not speaking to her first.

I can understand why they feel as they do - I’ve seen several examples of tabloid reporting where Meghan is treated differently to Kate, for example. But Harry is a senior royal. His father and brother will one day be King. He will always be close to the crown. I have a feeling Meghan is the driving force behind this, and Harry is just going along with it.

The thing that bugs me, is that they say they want to step back and distance themselves ..... but they have called their new website SussexRoyal, which emphasises their royal status and the Dukedom!
I agree. I think making the big announcement without discussing it with the Queen first was dreadfully disrespectful.

I do understand their feelings, but they seem to want everything their own way and don’t seem very prepared to compromise. It’s obviously been quite some time in their thoughts, which makes me question why they allowed quite so much taxpayer’s money to be spent on Frogmore Cottage.

But what will be, will be and it’ll be interesting to see how it all pans out.
Last edited by GillD46 on 16 Jan 2020, 18:42, edited 1 time in total.
Gill

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

I am basically a Royalist and, as others have said they bring in far more tourists than a president would. But I am disappointed with the way Harry & Meghan have handled this, they should have had the meeting with the Queen before going public. It does seem that Harry has inherited his common sense and sense of duty from his Mum, and his poor taste in a first wife from his Dad.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

towny44 wrote:
16 Jan 2020, 19:04
I am basically a Royalist and, as others have said they bring in far more tourists than a president would. But I am disappointed with the way Harry & Meghan have handled this, they should have had the meeting with the Queen before going public. It does seem that Harry has inherited his common sense and sense of duty from his Mum, and his poor taste in a first wife from his Dad.

Whoever that is ;)

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

It's all a worry :yawn:

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote:
17 Jan 2020, 16:50
It's all a worry :yawn:
You should get to bed earlier :)

Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

It seems that the Sussex's are going to lose their HRH, and have pay back the £2.4M spent on Frogmore. See? If a girl kisses a prince he turns into a frog! I said it was that way round.

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Lets hope so Frank then they will be free to live a life free from the garbage that has been thrown at them.

The couple will be a multi million pound asset to Canada and we will rue the day we allowed the press to hound them out of this country.

I wish them both a lifetime of happiness.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

I think the situation with the press is of their own making, as is the disillusionment felt by many in the British public. After the way they have behaved towards the public and, in particular towards the rest of the Royal Family I wish them well with their celebrity friends but they will not be missed.

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

oldbluefox wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 21:15
I think the situation with the press is of their own making, as is the disillusionment felt by many in the British public. After the way they have behaved towards the public and, in particular towards the rest of the Royal Family I wish them well with their celebrity friends but they will not be missed.
The disillusionment of the British public wouldn't have been nowhere near as negative if it wasn't for the garbage the press were writing about them .....but hey it sells papers.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

The mystery of when and where Meghan was having her baby, refusal to allow photographs of the baby, being preached to about feminism, hypocritical lecturing on saving the planet by reducing the number of flights we take, breaking tradition by absenting themselves at Sandringham, perpetual whingeing about wanting privacy whilst retaining the privileges of royalty, having Meghan's black ethnicity pushed at every opportunity etc. etc. True, they have annoyed the Press but the irritation is largely of their own making. They have not behaved well and it is too easy to blame the Press for something they have created.

Happydays
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Happydays »

oldbluefox wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 22:02
The mystery of when and where Meghan was having her baby, refusal to allow photographs of the baby, being preached to about feminism, hypocritical lecturing on saving the planet by reducing the number of flights we take, breaking tradition by absenting themselves at Sandringham, perpetual whingeing about wanting privacy whilst retaining the privileges of royalty, having Meghan's black ethnicity pushed at every opportunity etc. etc. True, they have annoyed the Press but the irritation is largely of their own making. They have not behaved well and it is too easy to blame the Press for something they have created.
I agree with you completely, as far as I'm concerned bye bye 👋

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

It will be very interesting to see whether the Sussex's can create a long term viable self financing income, without their backers creating embarrassment for the Royal family by the overly overt use of the Sussex's Royal connection. Good luck to them if they can achieve this, but I have a feeling it will all end in tears.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

oldbluefox wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 22:02
Good morning Foxy

So they've decided to cut and run leaving behind what can safely be said  is the most dysfunctional Royal Family in the world.....and you say they behaved badly? :lol:

By all accounts (with the exception of Willie and kate) the Royal family are saddened by the decision of Harry and Megan..so let's give some credit to Willie and kate for hiding their true feelings and not leaking them to the press...yet!

If the Royals were really saddened about them leaving they could have done something about it... they could have got the institutional machine to stop the barrage of digs that Megan has had to endure (some of them self inflicted if it pleases) but no they allowed the comparisons between Kate and Megan to continue and did nothing to counter them. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/el ... ards-royal

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

towny44 wrote:
18 Jan 2020, 22:52
It will be very interesting to see whether the Sussex's can create a long term viable self financing income, without their backers creating embarrassment for the Royal family by the overly overt use of the Sussex's Royal connection. Good luck to them if they can achieve this, but I have a feeling it will all end in tears.
Well they can count on me helping them out..... "Velvet Morn this coming Wednesday (lingfield) :thumbup:
Last edited by Onelife on 19 Jan 2020, 09:03, edited 1 time in total.

Midlandslass
Cadet
Cadet

Post by Midlandslass »

Unfortunately their security costs, approx £7.6 million per annum by one account, are still to be met by taxpayers.
Whether this will be split by UK & Canadian taxpayers I have not a clue, but I begrudge them any of my hard earned taxes and no doubt Canadians will feel similarly aggrieved.
It is a huge fudge, they still retain their HRH titles, but apparently won't use them.
So still supported by us and keeping their titles for doing S F A.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

I don't believe much of what is printed in the newspapers but by their actions they have clearly upset the British Press, hence the negative feedback. We will never know what has gone on behind closed doors at Buckingham Palace (and neither am I too bothered to know) but I feel sure they will be a lot happier in the company of the Obamas, Oprah Winfrey, Elton John and no doubt the Beckhams rather than fulfilling official duties. If that is what they want then good luck to them, just as long as I'm not paying for them.

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Midlandslass wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 09:43
Unfortunately their security costs, approx £7.6 million per annum by one account, are still to be met by taxpayers.
Whether this will be split by UK & Canadian taxpayers I have not a clue, but I begrudge them any of my hard earned taxes and no doubt Canadians will feel similarly aggrieved.
It is a huge fudge, they still retain their HRH titles, but apparently won't use them.
So still supported by us and keeping their titles for doing S F A.

Hi Midlandlass,

I'm presuming you are a British citizen and therefore entitled to the laws that would protect you should your life be threatened by some Jahadist who wanted to cut your head off. I'm also presuming you're not a member of the Royal Family (well if you are l have never met you around the palace). :) This being the case why don't you think Harry, Megan and Archie shouldn't be entitled to the same protection as yourself, the cost of which being paid out of tax payers money?

I'm sure their security costs will lesson over the years but in the mean time they are an obvious target for some nutter/s to make a name for themselves.....l personal think his mom and dad should cough up a large proportion of the money.....but hey they've only got a few billion left so that would seem a bit unfair don't you think? ;)
Last edited by Onelife on 19 Jan 2020, 14:55, edited 1 time in total.

Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

Personally, I have never been keen on gloating, or kicking people while they are down. We've had our say, now we should let them go quietly and see what transpires. I thought I saw a typical Sun headline this morning. (?) If so, it is only adding to the argument that they have been driven out by our media. Whatever the counter arguments to that, some of the tabloids need to look at themselves and reflect on their part in cheapening our society with ever more inflammatory and sensationalist headlines.

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

I think the solution they've come up may be exactly what I suggested. A sabbatical. I bet they'll return to the firm, maybe when Charles or William is King.

Ray B
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by Ray B »

:sarcasm:
Frank Manning wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 16:40
Personally, I have never been keen on gloating, or kicking people while they are down. We've had our say, now we should let them go quietly and see what transpires. I thought I saw a typical Sun headline this morning. (?) If so, it is only adding to the argument that they have been driven out by our media. Whatever the counter arguments to that, some of the tabloids need to look at themselves and reflect on their part in cheapening our society with ever more inflammatory and sensationalist headlines.
Frank, the gutter press and the cheap reporting are celebrating their victory again. They can now turn their attention back to Andrew after this little interruption.

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 17:10
I think the solution they've come up may be exactly what I suggested. A sabbatical. I bet they'll return to the firm, maybe when Charles or William is King.

Hi Sir Merv,

I hope you are right but l dont think this will happen (if ever) until after William becomes King. The reason l say this is that l think William and Catherine felt Harry and Megan were becoming more popular than themselves, something l think played a major part in why the two brothers fell out.

I rather suspect Catherine felt less confident in the company of Megan and would have wanted Megan to take a more subservient role which was never going to happen....There could never be two Queens of hearts so one had to go.

What the future holds l don't know but the freedoms that Harry and Megan will enjoy, along with the multi- million fortunes they will earn (and give to worthy causes) will be a constant reminder to Will and Catherine of the things they will never be able to enjoy.

We can now expect to see a lot more of Will and Catherine as the institution PR machine kicks in....more public engagement, more TV interviews and a new wardrobe of clothes for Catherine.
Last edited by Onelife on 19 Jan 2020, 20:40, edited 2 times in total.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

Onelife wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 20:37

I hope you are right but l dont think this will happen (if ever) until after William becomes King. The reason l say this is that l think William and Catherine felt Harry and Megan were becoming more popular than themselves, something l think played a major part in why the two brothers fell out.

I rather suspect Catherine felt less confident in the company of Megan and would have wanted Megan to take a more subservient role which was never going to happen....There could never be two Queens of hearts so one had to go.
I do like you OL and enjoy your posts but sometimes you do trot out the biggest load of tripe!!! This is no more true than Roy Rogers winning the Grand National on Trigger!!!! :lol: :thumbup:

Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

I do like you OL and enjoy your posts but sometimes you do trot out the biggest load of tripe!!! This is no more true than Roy Rogers winning the Grand National on Trigger!!!! :lol: :thumbup:
[/quote]

He is a tad cynical, I agree OBF.

It was 'no contest', for me.

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

I think he's been puffing on the wacky baccy Frank. I don't know what's come over him!!!! :lol: :wave:
You are awful OL......but I like you!!!

Topic author
Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

oldbluefox wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 21:23
Onelife wrote:
19 Jan 2020, 20:37

Well Foxy...i must admit I've backed a few duff-uns in my time but my win to lose ratio ain't that bad so I'm prepered to put money where my mouth is ....where did you say Trigger was running? :lol:

:wave:

Return to “General Chat”