Coronavirus - Self isolation - Tips

Chat about anything here

Topic author
Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Coronavirus - Self isolation - Tips

Post by Manoverboard »

We had our regular ' BIG SHOP ' online delivery on Thursday and I thought I would share some information with you.

In this instance it was a Sainsbury's delivery but the same info may apply to other Supermarkets.

There were five crates worth, he/she normally comes straight in and stacks them on the kitchen floor for us to put the loose individual goodies from each crate onto the appropriate work surfaces for subsequent ticking off / putting away. Only Frozen food is bagged. This time I asked him to stack their crates outside the front door as we wanted to do a dummy run for self isolation should it be necessary at a later date.

It seems they already have a procedure ….

* A self isolation delivery can, possibly must in due course, be selected at the time of ordering.

* They will come to the gate or pathway but not to the door.

* Everything will be bagged and nothing will be loose nor in a crate.

* They will phone on arrival, confirm / agree the place to drop. Once dropped they will phone again and drive off.

* No signature will be required

* Alcohol will not be delivered as they would need to have a signature and / or id.

Hope this helps :thumbup:

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Coronavirus - Self isolation - Tips

Post by Whynd1 »

Now that is serious , no alcohol.

😥😥😥

CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Post by CaroleF »

We had an Ocado delivery this morning. We had information from Ocado as to what to expect. The driver will come to the door and greet you. He then unloads the bags from the various crates and puts them on the doorstep and steps back while you take the bags indoor. He will not enter the house. Ocado have stopped taking back the bags which they normally do and we get 5p for every bag we return. The driver uses gel and wipes between each delivery. When I finished unloading the shopping I washed my hands, then used some wipes to go over the things I had touched - fridge door etc. It all worked fine - I hope!

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

What next, red crosses on you front door. ....which reminds me, I can lay my hands on some surplus red paint if anyone is interested.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Thanks Mob.........here's a onelife tip........If you are in the vulnerable category don't wait for the government to tell you to self isolate....do it now.whether you have the virus or not.
Last edited by Manoverboard on 15 Mar 2020, 09:48, edited 1 time in total.

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

I am in self isolation right now, having developed a persistent dry cough. I suspect it's nothing more than a winter bug, but am making sure I don’t pass it on - just in case. My Ocado delivery came the day before, so was as usual, but the next one will be an “isolation” delivery.
Gill

Jan Rosser
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Matt Hancock on the Andrew Marr show talking about self isolation of over 70's - just cannot see how that is going to work personally as I care for my mother who is housebound anyway and completely reliant on my sister and myself for everything - shopping/cleaning/washing etc. I cannot imagine how I can self isolate for months - I will not expose my mother should I get any symptoms but I will carry on doing what I do now but with extra vigilance. All my yoga and dance classes have been cancelled - all the things I enjoy and contact with friends and family will be limited - what about the impact this has on my mental health - living on my own I really need to see people to survive - I see difficult times ahead for me :(
Janis

Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

Jan

Bless you for looking after your mum. It's all about being sensible isnt it. Of course you wouldn't put your mum at risk.
My mums in a nursing home shes 90,dad is 92 lives in supported accommodation. My husband is over 70 and dosnt want to self isolate. Our son lives at home and goes to work everyday so how will that work.

At least spring is coming so you can be in the garden if you have one.
As I'm not now cruising at Easter I will be painting my fences if the weather keeps nice.

Every week I have a sainsbury delivery, from tomorrow for the next 3 weeks all the slots have gone,so if you had to self iso.ate and were depending on that for a delivery you would be out of luck.

Jan Rosser
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Whynd1 wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 11:41
Jan

Bless you for looking after your mum. It's all about being sensible isnt it. Of course you wouldn't put your mum at risk.
My mums in a nursing home shes 90,dad is 92 lives in supported accommodation. My husband is over 70 and dosnt want to self isolate. Our son lives at home and goes to work everyday so how will that work.

At least spring is coming so you can be in the garden if you have one.
As I'm not now cruising at Easter I will be painting my fences if the weather keeps nice.

Every week I have a sainsbury delivery, from tomorrow for the next 3 weeks all the slots have gone,so if you had to self iso.ate and were depending on that for a delivery you would be out of luck.
Thanks for your kind words Lindsey - my mother is extraordinary really - she is 97 and still living in her own home but totally reliant on us. As my Whitsun cruise is now cancelled I am like you waiting for hopefully warmer weather and looking forward to tackling the garden - love being outside so not a chore. I’m just going to take things a day at a time but will really miss the family contact - both sons living miles away - one in Luxembourg which is virtually shut down and the other near Wigan and public transport doesn’t appeal but anyway they don’t want to expose me to anything. It’s a long way to drive and end up ill :crazy:

Take care xxx
Janis

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by david63 »

Whynd1 wrote:
I will be painting my fences if the weather keeps nice
Only if you can get out to buy the paint!

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Jan Rosser wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 10:04
Matt Hancock on the Andrew Marr show talking about self isolation of over 70's - just cannot see how that is going to work personally as I care for my mother who is housebound anyway and completely reliant on my sister and myself for everything - shopping/cleaning/washing etc. I cannot imagine how I can self isolate for months - I will not expose my mother should I get any symptoms but I will carry on doing what I do now but with extra vigilance. All my yoga and dance classes have been cancelled - all the things I enjoy and contact with friends and family will be limited - what about the impact this has on my mental health - living on my own I really need to see people to survive - I see difficult times ahead for me :(
Hello Jan......my previous post was perhaps a little thoughtless in that there will be many who like you have dependent family members to consider...sorry!

I think over the coming months this forum will be of comfort to many who feel a little cut off.

:wave:

Topic author
Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

Whynd1 wrote:
I just signed on to see if our deliveries are/are not available for the next three weeks. The whole thing is blank rather than showing the usual little green ticks so I suspect that Sainsbugs have a Sains type Bug.

Try again later is my advice :angel:

Frank Manning
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Frank Manning »

If we are supposed to be isolated for months, if Sainsburys etc are unable to deliver, and our families are not able to help, then there are going to be a lot of very thin people in the over 70 range. I hear that the panic shoppers have taken all the self raising flour. Perhaps lots of people are belatedly learning to cook? 🤗
Sue and I probably have 3 to 4 weeks food, with a little bit of imagination. Hopefully the government/supermarkets will have started some form of rationing or supply and distribution controls before then. Someone will read Peter and Jane go to the shops to Boris and Dom, and they might understand.

Jan Rosser
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Frank Manning wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 14:57
If we are supposed to be isolated for months, if Sainsburys etc are unable to deliver, and our families are not able to help, then there are going to be a lot of very thin people in the over 70 range. I hear that the panic shoppers have taken all the self raising flour. Perhaps lots of people are belatedly learning to cook? 🤗
Sue and I probably have 3 to 4 weeks food, with a little bit of imagination. Hopefully the government/supermarkets will have started some form of rationing or supply and distribution controls before then. Someone will read Peter and Jane go to the shops to Boris and Dom, and they might understand.
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head Frank - lots of people have no idea how to cook from basic ingredients. Last week I made soup from lots of different vegetables adding lentils split peas etc - nourishing and tasty for next to nothing - I was just using up odds and ends in the fridge. By the way I remember sweet rationing from WW2 - I was born in 1947 - it didn’t end until early 50’s - may be why I’ve got my own teeth :lolno: I agree some form of control will need to be brought in hopefully before I run out of toilet rolls :crazy:
Janis

Topic author
Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

A couple of snippets of information ….

* Sainsbugs are already putting limits on some products … for example Paracetamol.

* 3 ply Toilet Paper is scarce because it is being sidetracked to make face masks.

* Flour and many other things are being stockpiled by Mums to cater for their going nowhere kids during the Easter Hols

Finally . … I have, today, received an email from Sainsbugs's CEO Mike Coupe who says ;

" Dear xxxxxxxxyz,

You will have seen that, due to the ongoing uncertainty around the full impact of Coronavirus, supermarkets have been much busier than usual and customers are choosing to stock up.

I wanted to personally reassure you that we have more food and other essential items coming to us from manufacturers and into our warehouses and distribution centres. If we all shop just for the food that we and our families need, there will be enough for everyone. I also wanted to let you know that at Sainsbury's, we are working really hard to ensure this remains the case. Over the past two weeks we have:

- Ordered more stock of essential items from our suppliers
- Put more capacity into our warehouses.
- Set limits on a small number of items, including some cleaning products, soap and pain relief.

This is a precautionary measure - if everyone shops normally, there will be enough for everyone.

There are gaps on shelves because of increased demand, but we have new stock arriving regularly and we're doing our best to keep shelves stocked. Our store colleagues are working tirelessly and doing the best job they can.

Which brings me onto a request. Please think before you buy and only buy what you and your family need. If we all do this then we can make sure we have enough for everyone. And please help elderly and vulnerable friends, family and neighbours with their shopping if you can.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support and to thank our colleagues who are all working incredibly hard to ensure we can continue to serve our customers well.

Best wishes
Mike "

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

He wrote to me too!

Jan Rosser
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 17:09
He wrote to me too!
And me :lolno:
Janis

Jan Rosser
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Jan Rosser »

On a more serious note - my son in Luxembourg says that with the exception of supermarkets pharmacies and doctors surgeries the whole country is locked down - he is working from home and the boys are getting their lessons etc. online. They have had 60 confirmed cases so far.
Janis

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

At the moment, our plan is general social distancing. We’ll do our shopping on a mid week early morning, when it’s more likely to be quiet, and the shelves have had a chance to be reasonably stocked after the weekend. We also hope to go out for walks, but will avoid crowded places.

If/when things get worse and we don’t want to go out or we have to self isolate, we have some stores in place, as I prepped for a no deal Brexit!

I think we should be ok. Our neighbours are either families or active retired types, and we’ve agreed to lend a hand to each other if it’s ever needed
Gill

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

We had a letter yesterday from the care home where mother in law has resided for three years due to her dementia.
The bill has risen from £1000 to £1200 week.
Coincidence ????
Making hay due to her fragility???

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

barney wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 19:08
We had a letter yesterday from the care home where mother in law has resided for three years due to her dementia.
The bill has risen from £1000 to £1200 week.
Coincidence ????
Making hay due to her fragility???
Perhaps that is a question you should asking the nursing home? I can understand price increases if they relate to Covid expenses. ..It could be that a lot of theses nursing homes use agency workers so they might be asking for higher fees for higher risks?

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

Oh , I will on Monday morning.
I also got our new council tax in the same post stating that part of the 4.5% increase is due to an additional precept for adult social care.
I may ask them to send the increase to DCC.

My mum had cancer and got brilliant care from the NHS.
Mum in law has dementia and has currently paid nearly 150k
Fair ?

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

My late mother in law was in a care home with serious dementia and other issues. She was assessed for continuing NHS care and they declared she wasn't ill enough to qualify. She died a week later.
Last edited by Mervyn and Trish on 15 Mar 2020, 22:36, edited 1 time in total.

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 22:36
My late mother in law was in a care home with serious dementia and other issues. She was assessed for continuing NHS care and they declared she wasn't ill enough to qualify. She died a week later.
And that sort of thing has been going on for years.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

Manoverboard wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 14:18
Whynd1 wrote:
I just signed on to see if our deliveries are/are not available for the next three weeks. The whole thing is blank rather than showing the usual little green ticks so I suspect that Sainsbugs have a Sains type Bug.

I was talking to my brother in-law yesterday who was saying unless your logged onto your account first thing all the delivery slots will be gone in minutes. I expect that will now be for all food stores.

GillD46
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by GillD46 »

I just booked a Tesco slot for three weeks time.
Gill

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

As soon as I get home I'm going to order a Christmas turkey. Should be here in time.

But seriously we've never had supermarket deliveries before. If we have to go into isolation we may have to. Hopefully at that point the supermarkets might be told to prioritise those who can't shop over those who simply prefer not to.

Meg 50
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Meg 50 »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
He wrote to me too!
me 3 and OH 4!
Meg
x

Topic author
Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

Meg 50 wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 08:38
Mervyn and Trish wrote:
He wrote to me too!
me 3 and OH 4!
One can only assume that you lot have been over ordering … just saying :wave:

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Just thinking aloud here, why are we crinklies being asked to self isolate, is it to protect us or is it to avoid overloading the NHS with lots of us needing hospitalisation and acute beds?
If the former surely we should be allowed to make up our own minds just how much isolation we suffer, if the latter then we ought to be compensated for giving up our civil liberties to protect the NHS for the younger generations................just saying.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Topic author
Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

Stephen wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 07:19
Manoverboard wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 14:18
Whynd1 wrote:

I was talking to my brother in-law yesterday who was saying unless your logged onto your account first thing all the delivery slots will be gone in minutes. I expect that will now be for all food stores.
I tried again this morning and zilch, I also followed the ' Self Isolation ' procedure to see if the slots would appear for those at greater risk. Sadly not.

I suspect that Sainsbugs may have closed bookings in order to revise the system and that it will open again following software changes that will ideally benefit their loyal customers who are at greater risk …. ie ME !!! ;)

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

barney wrote:
15 Mar 2020, 21:42
I also got our new council tax in the same post stating that part of the 4.5% increase is due to an additional precept for adult social care.

Fair ?
Hi Barney.....No it ain't fair but it is the system we are in......My wife's best friend is a trouble shooter for failing nursing homes (private) so l can say with some confidence that many nursing homes struggle to balace the books.

The question as to who should pay for nursing home care is one that l can't answer but if l find myself in a position where l need a nursing home l would rather pay for a private one rather than end my days in a council run one....Some don't have that choice.

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

Onelife wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 09:59
barney wrote:

Fair ?
Hi Barney.....No it ain't fair but it is the system we are in......My wife's best friend is a trouble shooter for failing nursing homes (private) so l can say with some confidence that many nursing homes struggle to balace the books.

The question as to who should pay for nursing home care is one that l can't answer but if l find myself in a position where l need a nursing home l would rather pay for a private one rather than end my days in a council run one....Some don't have that choice.

Let me know as and when if you want to cut out the middle man :D

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 10:40
Onelife wrote:
barney wrote:

Fair ?

Let me know as and when if you want to cut out the middle man :D
End my days in a wheelie bin........no thanks :thumbdown:

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

I wasn't thinking of going posh for you.

Mervyn and Trish
Captain
Captain

I'm hoping that when this self isolation comes it will be flexible to allow essential trips for things like food shopping. It will put additional strain on others if they have to do our shopping for us and clearly the delivery companies can't cope even now. Our daughter is a single parent with a job in a care home and two children so she has enough on her plate without looking after our needs too. If allowed my plan would be to shop early or late when there are fewer people about. If I get the choice.. ..

anniec
Senior Second Officer
Senior Second Officer

Post by anniec »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 10:56
I'm hoping that when this self isolation comes it will be flexible to allow essential trips for things like food shopping. It will put additional strain on others if they have to do our shopping for us and clearly the delivery companies can't cope even now. Our daughter is a single parent with a job in a care home and two children so she has enough on her plate without looking after our needs too. If allowed my plan would be to shop early or late when there are fewer people about. If I get the choice.. ..
How is this going to be policed? Neither of you look 70 or older; I'm a bit under 70, and will not take kindly to being asked if I should be out and about.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Stephen wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 10:51
I wasn't thinking of going posh for you.
Neither is my wife :(

oldbluefox
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by oldbluefox »

Mervyn and Trish wrote:
My take on it is that we will avoid crowds and close contact so cinema, theatre, clubs and societies will be off limits. However we should be able to go for walks and have a ride out from time to time. Shopping is an issue as we are in a similar situation to Merv. I am young enough and fit enough that I would feel embarrassed asking neighbours to do my shopping for me but I would tend to go when it is quiet.
Having said that we have just been to do our weekly shop and it was manic, just like Christmas. There were people with shopping trollies loaded to the gunwales with whatever they could find to throw into them. Why the siege mentality? Meanwhile we could not get the bare essentials we would normally get.Hopefully in a couple of weeks' time when these people are still eating everything up a sense of order will return and there will be plenty on the shelves.
Unfortunately the doom and gloom merchants on the TV and radio, and in the newspapers are doing their best to whip everybody up into a frenzy and the more gullible are believing the hype, just as they did in the Brexit debate. I cringe at some of the comments being made. Meanwhile there are those who are complaining that their ski trips to the Alps are being cancelled. Give me strength, nobody should be considering going to any of these places whilst the situation prevails, partly for their own safety but more importantly for the number of innocent people they will infect when they return.

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

Onelife wrote:
barney wrote:

Fair ?

No danger of that Keefy.
There are very few council care homes anymore.
Where MiL is in Exeter, privately funded residents pay a grand a week whereas county council funded residents pay £660 .( or should I say the council do)

Fully funded, as they call it , subsidies the county council.
Mum has about 18 months of money left, then her care is down to the DCC.
They will not guarantee that she will stay where she is.
It’s a national disgrace.

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

oldbluefox wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 11:51
Mervyn and Trish wrote:
My take on it is that we will avoid crowds and close contact so cinema, theatre, clubs and societies will be off limits. However we should be able to go for walks and have a ride out from time to time. Shopping is an issue as we are in a similar situation to Merv. I am young enough and fit enough that I would feel embarrassed asking neighbours to do my shopping for me but I would tend to go when it is quiet.
Having said that we have just been to do our weekly shop and it was manic, just like Christmas. There were people with shopping trollies loaded to the gunwales with whatever they could find to throw into them. Why the siege mentality? Meanwhile we could not get the bare essentials we would normally get.Hopefully in a couple of weeks' time when these people are still eating everything up a sense of order will return and there will be plenty on the shelves.
Unfortunately the doom and gloom merchants on the TV and radio, and in the newspapers are doing their best to whip everybody up into a frenzy and the more gullible are believing the hype, just as they did in the Brexit debate. I cringe at some of the comments being made. Meanwhile there are those who are complaining that their ski trips to the Alps are being cancelled. Give me strength, nobody should be considering going to any of these places whilst the situation prevails, partly for their own safety but more importantly for the number of innocent people they will infect when they return.

Agree Foxy.
You would think the world is about to end going by the media. I think everyone has forgotten that one important thing....common sense.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

When self isolation dose come in it will be those confined to flats that l feel sorry for.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

There are of course some areas of the media predicting the end of the world but for the most l think the message being put out is one that needs to get out.

People are frightened and while there may be an over reaction where food shopping is concerned, the message that the media is putting out is at the right level for what we are facing imo. Without this doom and gloom predictions people wouldn't be taking things seriously enough .......everybody now has no excuse for not washing their hands etc.

barney
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by barney »

Such a lovely day down here and the shop is closed Mondays so we are self isolating on Exmoor this afternoon.
May stop at Exford for a coffee and sticky bun.(assuming it’s open)

Stephen
Captain
Captain

Post by Stephen »

barney wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 12:30
Such a lovely day down here and the shop is closed Mondays so we are self isolating on Exmoor this afternoon.
May stop at Exford for a coffee and sticky bun.(assuming it’s open)
:thumbup:

Gill W
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Gill W »

I agree with what OBF said.

At this point, it’s not isolation, it’s social distancing, which over 70s will be asked to do. I also think that younger people with certain health issues should do this, whenever possible.

I was 60 yesterday, and my husband is 68, both in pretty good health but we are going to be distancing ourselves, wherever feasible. We’ll be doing our own shopping in the supermarket, but at a quieter time, certainly not at the weekend. At this point , I’m not using online grocery shopping - I’m leaving that for those who need it more than me. We’ll avoid crowded places and won’t be going to the cinema etc. We intend keeping healthy by going for walks.

We have lots of things booked for this year, (fortunately no more cruises), such as theatre, a couple of coach holidays, and days out on the coach. We are making no immediate decision about these, but will see what the conditions are like at the time, and won’t be at all surprised if these are cancelled. I’m concerned that some of the small businesseswill go out of business because of all this.

The government, as I understand it, want to slow the rate of infection, if infections continue unabated, the health system is swamped, and risks collapse. Self isolation won’t fully protect people, and many of us will be infected, but they hope that the rate of infection is slowed, and over a longer period of time, so it’s easier to manage.

It’s not like there’s going to be the age police asking for your papers if you leave the house. But, I believe we should cut down our social interactions where we can. - but still do things that are needed, such as shopping, work (if you work) looking after older relatives.

However, we also need a plan if we actually get ill and need to really go into isolation. Make sure we have food in the house and other necessities, or make sure somebody will do it for us.

I believe we will be tested more than any time since WW2. It might seem like a pain to feel restricted, but if it helps in some small way, I am willing to do it. We all need to work together on this.

I know I might be accused of over reaction. But things aren’t just going to go back to normal in a few weeks. This is one of the biggest events of the century, and we are living through history. Its a watershed - in future, I am quite sure we will talk about ‘before COVID19’ and ‘after COVID19’
Last edited by Gill W on 16 Mar 2020, 13:36, edited 1 time in total.
Gill

Topic author
Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Manoverboard »

oldbluefox wrote:
16 Mar 2020, 11:51
… but I would tend to go when it is quiet.
Having said that we have just been to do our weekly shop and it was manic, just like Christmas. There were people with shopping trollies loaded to the gunwales with whatever they could find to throw into them. Why the siege mentality? Meanwhile we could not get the bare essentials we would normally get.
Quite …

As I mentioned in my OP we did a BIG SHOP last Thursday and although the vast majority of the items were delivered these did not include any meat nor veges. We normally go shopping for these early to mid week and arrive just before 13:00 on the basis that the shoppers will all be at lunch and we will have the shop to ourselves.

Not today, it was heaving and most of the shelves were either empty else nearly empty. It looked like the place had been looted or trashed, we got about half of what was on the list.

We chatted to one of the regular staff members and she told us that the lorries had arrived at 04:00 and the shelves were duly re-stacked. At opening time there were over 50 shoppers queuing at the door with the larger trollies and by 10:00 the store was virtually devoid of storable and freezable food.

Onelife
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by Onelife »

Hey Mob........how did l do that?

Thanks in anticipation

Topic author
Manoverboard
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain