Children’s drink package

Topics relating to P&O

Topic author
Vaughan53
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Children’s drink package

Post by Vaughan53 »

Hi can anyone tell me if you can purchase just a childrens drink package on its own I’ve tried to purchase two on the cruise personaliser for my grandchildren but it won’t let me add them to my basket.

Thanks

Vaughan

david63
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Children’s drink package

Post by david63 »

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Are there only 2 children? I believe you have to purchase one for all children.
Something else to consider, if you buy the adult ultimate drink package the children get theirs included in that price.

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Hi Vaughan

Not sure if this applies to the cruise you have booked but I would have thought it would apply to most cruise lines.

Packages must be purchased for the entire duration of each voyage. Advance package purchases must be completed no later than seven days prior to sailing; packages can also be purchased onboard on the first and second days of each voyage. There is no per-day limit to the number of drinks a package-holder can order.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

Onelife wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 15:56
Hi Vaughan

Not sure if this applies to the cruise you have booked but I would have thought it would apply to most cruise lines.

Packages must be purchased for the entire duration of each voyage. Advance package purchases must be completed no later than seven days prior to sailing; packages can also be purchased onboard on the first and second days of each voyage. There is no per-day limit to the number of drinks a package-holder can order.
Now explain how to place an order for an advanced package purchase ...
Last edited by Manoverboard on 20 Jan 2022, 16:04, edited 1 time in total.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

Manoverboard wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 16:04
Onelife wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 15:56
Hi Vaughan

Now explain how to place an order for an advanced package purchase ...
I was thinking Vaughan might consider taking the onboard purchase option… as for the advanced package purchase option you just phone up and talk personal..iser

Sorted!! :thumbup: :)
Last edited by Onelife on 20 Jan 2022, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.

Topic author
Vaughan53
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Vaughan53 »

Hi thanks for the replies I would like to explain that I’ve been on the cruise personaliser and went to the drinks packages and selected the childrens package for both our grandchildren but the add to basket button will not light up unless I add a drink package for myself and wife which we don’t want.

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by towny44 »

Vaughan53 wrote: 20 Jan 2022, 19:07
Hi thanks for the replies I would like to explain that I’ve been on the cruise personaliser and went to the drinks packages and selected the childrens package for both our grandchildren but the add to basket button will not light up unless I add a drink package for myself and wife which we don’t want.
Your only option is to ring P&O and see if they can do the booking for you.
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Post by Kendhni »

Another option is to wait until you are onboard, you can purchase a drinks package at most bars, or on embarkation day (and maybe a few days after that) there is a 'stall' trying to sell them. If I remember correctly it was on the pool deck of Azura.

Return to “P&O”