Interesting Blog from Saga's Spirit of Adventure

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
CaroleF
First Officer
First Officer

Interesting Blog from Saga's Spirit of Adventure

Post by CaroleF »

For those who may be interested there's an interesting Blog from Saga's Spirit of Adventure on the Saga Forum on Cruise Critic. There's lots of pictures taken around the ship with menus etc in addition to what's happening on board. Worth a look if you're thinking of sampling Saga.

Kendhni
Ex Team Member

Re: Interesting Blog from Saga's Spirit of Adventure

Post by Kendhni »

I would like to think that I had about 30 years to go before I reached their age demographic ... I would have liked to have thought that, but reality dictates something different. I remember a few years back getting my first mailing from Saga, I went straight indoors sat down, put both feet into my heated slipper, pulled a tartan rug over my knees and complained to the good lady that I was officially 'old'.

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

We wouldn't do Saga when they had their old ships because we like a balcony and they were few and far between and expensive. We tried Spirit of Disovery, one of the current pair, at the start of 2020, before the pandemic. All balcony cabins and service, food etc all excellent. They look expensive on the headline price but in reality with so much included aren't bad, especially if you book early when discounts are up to 35%. We worried about age too, but actually Kylie now qualifies for Saga holidays!
Last edited by Mervyn and Trish on 22 Jan 2022, 08:56, edited 1 time in total.

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

The Report from ' Midlandslass ' on this Forum ' , there were others of course, may also be of interest.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”