Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
Sarah K
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Parking4cruises at Southampton

Post by Sarah K »

Hi all
We are booked on a 40 night cruise on P&O Arcadia departing 9 Nov 2022 from Southampton. We will be parking our car at Southampton for the duration of the cruise. I have booked with Parking4Cruises for the first time as it was much cheaper compared to CPS. The booking process online went smoothly and I had seen some good reviews. I have since tried to call them a few times with queries but it just goes to voicemail and they haven’t called back. I am now getting anxious about the whole thing and wondering if the company is in trouble or has ceased operating. If anyone has any info or recent experience of this company I would be grateful. Thankyou.

towny44
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Re: Parking4cruises at Southampton

Post by towny44 »

Sarah K wrote: 04 Oct 2022, 11:46
Hi all
We are booked on a 40 night cruise on P&O Arcadia departing 9 Nov 2022 from Southampton. We will be parking our car at Southampton for the duration of the cruise. I have booked with Parking4Cruises for the first time as it was much cheaper compared to CPS. The booking process online went smoothly and I had seen some good reviews. I have since tried to call them a few times with queries but it just goes to voicemail and they haven’t called back. I am now getting anxious about the whole thing and wondering if the company is in trouble or has ceased operating. If anyone has any info or recent experience of this company I would be grateful. Thankyou.
They do have a tendency not to answer the phone and can be tardy replying to e-mails, but they were still in business in June, and hopefully still operating this weekend as we are booked with them on Saturday
John

Trainee Pensioner since 2000

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Re: Parking4cruises at Southampton

Post by barney »

We have used them many times, the last being July this year.
We’ve never had the slightest issue with them.
Probably the best thing if you are doing 40 nights is the guarantee that your car will start because they will have to transfer it back to the car park.
I must admit I have never needed to call them so can’t help on that.
Let us know your questions and we can probably help.
Last edited by barney on 04 Oct 2022, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.
Empty vessels .. and all that

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”