Eavesway coaches

Topics that are specific to cruising

Topic author
Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Eavesway coaches

Post by Whynd1 »

I have been informed by Eavesway that they are no longer running services for P and O from South Wales.
I had booked with them for June 2023.
A full refund will be issued.

Lindsey

cruisin_duo
Second Officer
Second Officer

Re: Eavesway coaches

Post by cruisin_duo »

Hope you’re able to book with another company.

barney
Deputy Captain
Deputy Captain

Post by barney »

Whynd1 wrote: 25 Oct 2022, 17:59
I have been informed by Eavesway that they are no longer running services for P and O from South Wales.
I had booked with them for June 2023.
A full refund will be issued.

Lindsey
That’s a blooming nuisance Lindsey.
Hopefully you’ll get something else sorted
Empty vessels .. and all that

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

I'm guessing some routes have become uneconomic since they. lost the P&O contract. Shame as they always got good reviews. I presume the new contractor may do it.

Topic author
Whynd1
First Officer
First Officer

Post by Whynd1 »

Ever since they were no longer a P and O preferred provider they have been losing customers.
Especially now that as a benefit P and O offer a free coach,which I have taken for this December.

What annoyed me was they didnt contact the customers affected,I only noticed it on their web site for next year.

I have emailed today suggesting that they should have emailed out to affected customers. They are expediting my refund now. I hope to book with Intercruise failing that it will have to be the train and an overnight stay in Southampton, which is a lot of hassle for a 7 night cruise.

I have been thinking for some time about coming away from cruising for every holiday and booking more with Titan who offer a door to door service.
Lindsey

Manoverboard
Ex Team Member

Post by Manoverboard »

The Titan d2d Service is great but some pick-ups can be at silly o'clock, because of this we used to book an overnight stay (in a nearby Hotel) with them. It is perhaps worth noting that they include a number of Sea plus Riverboat Cruises within their itineraries.
Keep smiling, it's good for your well being

Mervyn and Trish
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Mervyn and Trish »

Saga cruises offer the same door to door service as Titan (same conpany). On the surface they look more expensive but a lot is included and early booking discounts are generous.

Return to “Cruise Specific Discussion”