Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Mornin All ~~~ :) ~~~

Post by Stephen »

It's Friday Fun Time

imagenun.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Re: Mornin All ~~~ :) ~~~

Post by Stephen »

imageopo.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

!cid_32c653e4-09bf-4f59-943d-99b08f650a67.jpg

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

UntitledCVB.jpg

Ray Scully
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Ray Scully »

342029240_636171581640374_2961859651540563061_n.jpg a4.jpg
341105443_941701236951149_3269397314425019496_n.jpg a4.jpg
337290080_1604569796703957_7752308849412746103_n.jpg a4.jpg

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

imagehjkS.jpg

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

imagedfr.jpg

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

There were these three women who escaped from prison. A blonde and two brunets. So to get away from the cops they hid in an abandoned farm house. In the farm house there were three burlap sacks sitting around. So they hid in them. When the cops came to the farm house the one of the cops saw the sacks, the officers yells, "There's just three burlap sacks in here!" To which his partner replies, "Then kick them just to be sure it's not them hiding". The officer goes and kicks the one with the brunet in it and she yells, "MEEEYYOWW!" the officer said "Oh, its just a stupid cat in there." So he kicks the one with the other brunet in it and she yells, "RUUFFF RUFFF!", so the officer says, "Oh, it's just a stupid dog!" Then he kicks the sack with the blonde in it and she yells, "POTATOES!"

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

A cop pulled me over on the road; I was speeding. He said: "Papers.". I said: "Scissors, I win!" and drove away."

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

imageddf.jpg

Topic author
Stephen
Commodore
Commodore

Post by Stephen »

343937680_1251119662373686_6345696538801717287_n.jpg

Ray B
Senior First Officer
Senior First Officer

Post by Ray B »

Far away in the tropical waters of the Caribbean , two prawns were swimming around in the sea One called Justin and the other called Christian. The prawns were constantly being harassed and threatened by sharks that inhabited the area. Finally one day Justin said to Christian, 'I'm fed up with being a prawn; I wish I was a shark, and then I wouldn't have any worries about being eaten.' A large mysterious cod appeared and said, 'Your wish is granted'. Lo and behold, Justin turned into a shark. Horrified, Christian immediately swam away, afraid of being eaten by his old mate. Time passed (as it does) and Justin found life as a shark boring and lonely. All his old mates simply swam away whenever he came close to them. Justin didn't realise that his new menacing appearance was the cause of his sad plight. While swimming alone one day he saw the mysterious cod again and he thought perhaps the mysterious fish could change him back into a prawn. He approached the cod and begged to be changed back, and, lo and behold, he found himself turned back into a prawn. With tears of joy in his tiny little eyes Justin swam back to his friends and bought them all a cocktail. Looking around the gathering at the reef he realised he couldn't see his old pal. Where's Christian?' he asked. 'He's at home, still distraught that his best friend changed sides to the enemy & became a shark', came the reply. Eager to put things right again and end the mutual pain and torture, he set off to Christian's abode. As he opened the coral gate, memories came flooding back. He banged on the door and shouted, 'It's me, Justin, your old friend, come out and see me again.' Christian replied, 'No way man, you'll eat me.. You're now a shark, the enemy, and I'll not be tricked into being your dinner.' Justin cried back 'No, I'm not. That was the old me. I've changed.'.....
.... scroll down for answer

'I've found Cod. I'm a Prawn again Christian"
Don't worry, be happy

Onelife
Captain
Captain

Post by Onelife »

addy was on his death bed and knew the end was near.
His nurse, his wife, his daughter and 2 sons are with him at his home in Belfast .

He asks for 2 independent witnesses to be present and a camcorder be in place to record his last wishes.

When all is ready he begins to speak:
"My son Seamus, I want you to take the houses in Cultra."
"My daughter Geraldine , you take the apartments over in Malone Road."
"My son Patrick Junior, I want you to take the offices in the City centre."

"Bridget, my dear wife, please take all the residential properties on the Upper Lisburn Road ."

The nurse and witnesses are blown away. They did not realize the extent of Paddy's wealth. As he slips away, the nurse says to his wife, "Mrs. O'Shaughnessy, my deepest condolences. Your husband must have been such a hard-working and wonderful man to have accumulated all this property"..

"Property?”, his wife replies. “The sod had a window cleaning round."

Return to “Mornin All ~~~ :) ~~~”