Aurora November 2019

Topics for those cruising on their own

Topic author
solocruiser
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Aurora November 2019

Post by solocruiser »

Any singles on this cruise please. I am looking for company on excursions etc. I am a senior citizen lady.

Kenmo1
First Officer
First Officer

Re: Aurora November 2019

Post by Kenmo1 »

If you use Facebook, there is a group called P&O Aurora This is the Life. It is a closed group and you have to apply to join but you may find you get a response on there. We were talking to a lady on Oriana recently and she said PO often sit solo guests on the same dining table for their evening meal with other solos so hopefully this also happens on Aurora and you may find one of those would be interested in joining you.

Good luck and enjoy your holiday. Maureen.

Ilovemygarden
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by Ilovemygarden »

Hi solo cruiser. I was on Britannia last November and a solo group met for coffee the first sea day. The time and venue will be in the daily paper delivered to your cabin. I think they also had a meet up on sea days a bit earlier for people looking to have company ashore etc. If you have booked first or second sitting dining the maitre de will put you on a table with other singles and if you have booked freedom you can ask to share with others each night. It was all very easy and you will have plenty company if that is what you want. I had a great time. Hope you do too.

Topic author
solocruiser
Able Seaman
Able Seaman

Post by solocruiser »

Thank you for your help. I did go to the solo meeting on my last aurora cruise but all anyone wanted was bridge partners etc. and i'm a bit different to that LOL.

Return to “Cruising for Single Travellers”